NO to military or clandestine intervention by tyrannical governments abroad against Venezuela!
“A new, repugnant form of fascism is emerging with notable strength, at this time in human history when more that seven billion inhabitants are struggling for their survival.” - Dr. F. Alejandro Ruz, 2014.
Information about the ongoing clandestine war by the alliance of the USA, EU (Spain & Germany) and Colombia against the People of Venezuela is archived at the following page, "Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela: Target for fascist coup" [link].
The current USA military overtures towards an invasion of Venezuela, will create massive death (as in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan), or for a coup which, also, will create massive amounts of death (Honduras, Colombia, Syria).
“the United States appears to be destined by providence to plague America with misery in the name of liberty.” - Simón Bolívar, 1829
Download a book -
(.pdf) History [english|español], Current Context [english|español]
Bolivarian Alliance for our American People (ALBA):
The Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela respect for genuine human-rights is inspiring international efforts to offer the prospect of a better type of democracy for the people of our Americas. ALBA is an economic alliance of 12 sovereign governments across Latin America and the Caribbean Sea (as of 2014-08 [link]), alongside associated non-governmental organizations, to counteract systematic poverty and fascism.
Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela:
* Five Big Revolutions, in full support of cooperative economies on the community level (2014-09) [link]
* Direct Democracy with the Communard Council (2014-06) [link]
* "Venezuela Reduced Poverty by 50%, Affirms Eclac" (2011-08) [link]
* Venezuelan Ministry of Communal Economy presides over the expansion of the Community Councils, a new form of grassroots democracy and socialism with over 20,000 Community Councils as of 2014, each holding meetings in neighborhoods where all residents can attend, discuss, and vote on decisions for their community.
Republic of Nicaragua:
* "Why aren’t Nicaragua’s children fleeing to the U.S?" [link]
* "Nicaragua Vive! 35 Years Since the Triumph of the Sandinista Revolution" [link]
Republic of Ecuador:
* $1 billion in a research city specializing in developing 'progressive technology' (2014) [link]
Plurinational State of Bolivia
Their coca policy, now underway with the notable absence of USA agencies, has also been a success, with the UN’s Office on Drugs and Crime reporting that Bolivia is doing a fantastic job controlling coca production (the leaf is used legally for medicinal and cultural purposes in the country) and curtailing the manufacturing of cocaine, all without the violent militarization of coca-producing regions as approved by USA agencies.
Republic of Cuba
* Is developing worker-run cooperatives as a way to help workers create jobs for themselves, and learn how to become masters of their work and work lives. The state socialist sector dominates the economy, but coops now comprise 12% of the workforce and are expected to increase in number.
* CITGO- Venezuela Energy Efficient Lighting Program [link].
Examples of Fascism, for which, in opposition, the Bolivarian ALBA is formed to protect the People:
** Political genocide in the fascist Republic of Colombia, 250,000+ killed, millions of refugees [link]
** Federation of Brazil uses military to police slums, combat criminal militias (gangs) (2014) [link]
More information about Bolivarian ALBA:
** TeleSur [link]